Retailers are responding to consumer needs by offering greater choice of delivery options. Whilst that's encouraging...
... are they equipped to deliver a consistent, profitable customer experience? To enable these new capabilities, retailers must fine tune or re-architect their supply chain and order fulfillment business processes and systems.
This whitepaper will answer:
- How profitable are retailers' omnichannel order fulfillment initiatives?
- What key issues do retailers face in further improving profitability of omnichannel order management?
- How well are retailers equipped to manage the increased complexity of omnichannel order management?
- What are the most glaring functional gaps in retailers' omnichannel order management systems?
- What can we learn by observing two unique retail formats at different stages of digital transformation maturity?
- What are the key differences in retailers in the two largest retail markets?